Organisations have learned to pivot in many aspects of the business but the past year has also called many to rethink how we approach diversity and inclusion. With changing work arrangements, increased business demands, and juggling personal responsibilities, how are organisations adapting to support their workforce to succeed in the new normal?
- Redesigning flexible work arrangements
- How to build resilience across teams
- Sustaining the support of female leaders into executive roles
- Developing an inclusive recruitment process
- Ensuring inclusion when managing hybrid teams
- How to ensure diversity, inclusion, and equity remain a business priority