Rabia shares her courageous story of strength and how her commitment to truth, justice, diversity and authenticity sets her apart as a leader. Having battled abuse, discrimination, chronic health problems and trauma, Rabia is more than just a survivor. She is a fighter, a trail blazer, change maker and an eternal optimist. In this powerful keynote, hear how you can enable yourself to harness the courage under fire you will need to weather the storms and become the best version of yourself.
International Humanitarian Lawyer
From initiating conversations to finding new ways to create connections in a post-Covid era, this workshop will cover practical tips and advice on networking.
Organisations have learned to pivot in many aspects of the business but the past year has also called many to rethink how we approach diversity and inclusion. With changing work arrangements, increased business demands, and juggling personal responsibilities, how are organisations adapting to support their workforce to succeed in the new normal?
- Redesigning flexible work arrangements
- How to build resilience across teams
- Sustaining the support of female leaders into executive roles
- Developing an inclusive recruitment process
- Ensuring inclusion when managing hybrid teams
- How to ensure diversity, inclusion, and equity remain a business priority
Group CEO, Cover-More Group
Partner, Sparke Helmore Lawyers
Chief Governance, Legal, Culture and Corporate Affairs Officer, Hollard Insurance
Country Manager, AXA XL
Successful leaders embrace different perspectives, and often this uniqueness is what allows individuals to naturally thrive. How do gender stereotypes play a role in achieving your potential as a leader in the workplace? How can rising and established leaders confidently and authentically address gender biases? In this session, Belinda will share real examples of achieving incredible goals without sacrificing her values.
Group General Counsel, Suncorp
Mental health issues have been on the rise since the start of COVID-19 and as we continue to experience changing conditions at home and at work, many organisations are prioritising the mental wellbeing of their employees. This session will discuss best practices for creating a positive work environment that truly supports your team.
- Developing initiatives to manage mental health and stress for a remote workforce
- Establishing a culture of support within teams
- Mindfulness, social groups, and other tools to promote self-care
- Promoting and supporting mental health discussions in the workplace
- How to be an empathetic leader while balancing business priorities
General Manager, People and Culture, TAL
General Manager People Risk, QBE
Partner, Wotton + Kearney
Career advancement can look different for everyone but how exactly do you step out of your comfort zone and find new opportunities to develop your career? In this session, Suzi shares her career journey and the importance of being open and bold in accepting opportunities to find personal success.
- How to continuously build and develop your skills
- Finding a balance between personal and professional goals
- Defining success at different career stages
- Identifying the next steps once you reach your career goal
Chief Operations Officer, Zurich Financial Services
Resilience is one of most important traits of a successful leader and having the ability to adapt and overcome challenges is key in this unpredictable business environment. In this session, Amanda will share significant moments in their life that required resilience and how they overcame obstacles.
- What is resilience and how can you assess your own level of resilience?
- What essential techniques can you use for resilience training?
- Self-awareness, mental agility, optimism, and other traits to focus on
- Tips for how to cope with stress and to improve performance
Managing Director, ARMA Insurance Brokers
2020 was a year of accelerated digital transformation and innovation remains necessary to stay relevant and competitive amidst rapidly changing markets. How can companies create a culture of innovation and skillfully lead? Hear from key leaders as they share how the industry has progressed and where we are heading.
- Understanding the role of innovation in the business and leadership principles
- Finding client success in a remote world
- Virtual leadership: successfully managing a hybrid workforce
- Creating learning opportunities for skill development
- How does diversity contribute to innovation?
- What’s next – emerging technology trends in 2022 and beyond
VP, Customer, Cover Genius
CEO, Berkley Insurance Australia
General Manager, Enterprise Optimisation | Strategy & Transformation and AI Council Chair, Allianz
Managing Director, Innovation Group